instagram

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i have to brag

I do have to brag how good Madilyn is she never crys unless she is hungry or tired its amazing! she has been sleeping nights since she was born. Most nights she goes to sleep at 10 and wakes up to eat at 2:30 goes right back to sleep and then wakes up at 5:30 eats goes back to sleep till 8:30 eats goes back to sleep till11:30. im so blessed!! I have her on a routine she wakes up stays awake for 1-2 hrs then takes a nap. i do this all day long she is the happiest baby ever! She smiles and talks alot, last night she laughed outloud it was sooo cute i cant wait till she does it again. I love being a mommy!!!

2 comments:

The Mersemen and Me said...

Madilyn is just beautiful, I love seeing her pictures. I'm so glad for you that she's a good baby too.

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!! I LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE FOOTPRINTS AND THE DATE ABOVE IT...WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF PUTTING THE DATE ON LEYTON'S!?? I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU HOLDING HER, THAT ONE IS MY FAVORITE...SO SWEET!!