instagram

Thursday, January 6, 2011

WE Have Moved!


This is our new home!
The little house to the left is our guest house and my new studio and office and its AWESOME!
We are still getting settled and decorating but we are loving the country life! 
Madi and I will go days without going into town. Then when we go to town we go to town and do all our shopping. I love seeing deer from my office window and while I cook dinner. Its like being on vacation everyday. The two houses main front rooms are original from the late 1800s farm houses that Ryans uncle had moved to the property years ago. He added onto them and made them just work of art! They are so cool on the inside with pine walls and the most beautiful hardwood floors you have ever seen. Ryans Uncle Jimmy Sellars is an interior decorator and lived here for i think 15 years . He bought another property down the road and totally remodeled a beautiful home where he lives now. ITS sooo beautiful where we had Thanksgiving . He helps us so much with decor and what needs to be done. 
 WE are just so happy to have lots of space for Ryans work and my studio. Its such a blessing! 
Read more:

2 comments:

Sweet Kroshka said...

Jealous!
Where exactly is this place? Just a town/city or state like? I assume it's in America. :)

I'm nowhere near to settling down just yet but I'm planning. I'm not just looking for a house or an appartment, I'm looking at different countries aswell.

Queen R said...

nice house with a nice environment.