instagram

Sunday, February 24, 2008

exciting news

i have been picking out fabric swatches for my crib this week . i found my crib that i just love it is an iron crib and its at storkland its by Bratt Decor its called casablanca click here and go to website , i hope to go pick it up this week. I have been buying lots of cute outfits for my little girl and my favorite place this week to shop was a kids clothing swap. I got so many smocked outfits for less than 20 a piece some feltman outfits for 8.I could not believe all the great deals i got. I cant wait to dress her in all her sweet little outfits. I started to register at some places Jcpenny, potterybarn kids, target, storkland, and barbs on mulberry it is so much fun picking things out. 

1 comment:

mary jo said...

Will pick out something at one of your places. Thanks for the info!!!