instagram

Thursday, February 28, 2008

i got some furniture for the nursery

i got my crib this week ryans parents bought it for us it is so pretty. it will stay in the box until we are able to move. We bought our changing table,and bookcase and ryans uncle bought a dresser and table this week so we are doing good collecting our furniture so all we need now is a glider. I am so excited to have so much done this week. i hope next week we can take our iron toddler bed that my mom bought at an estate sale to get sandblasted and cleaned up so it can be painted along with all the other furniture . we are getting all the furniture painted a soft butter yellow except the crib it will stay the same. I hope to get my bedding made soon I love the sweet fabrics i cant wait to be able to show what they look like.  

No comments: